Saturday, April 19, 2008

Atheist, Buddhist, and Christian

I played Atheist and got a game over. There were no replays.
I played Buddhist and it never ended. I just kept coming back as a duck and then a human again.
I played Christian and I chose the elevator that brings me down. The rapture never came.

Along with all those I got Mario Party DS. I like the variations in minigames. Some use the buttons, others use the stylus, and some even use the microphone. As usual it's better with multiple people, but luckily it's a single card multiplayer game so none of my friends need to get the cartridge to play with me. They need only connect through the wireless.-

What the? I have just now been linked to a trailer for Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. Strange combination, but then again, Marvel did combat Capcom. Violence is toned down so it can be rated T. I must admit though, the fighting while falling through the air looks kinda cool. http://worldscollide.com/

So Mario Party DS. There are other games in it besides the boards. There are puzzle games and such. The Pen Pals game is fun but hard when you're the team with the pens. Also, there is a story mode with boss minigames.

No comments: